We started a community of new and old friends who want to live and think together while nestled between the hills of Twin Peaks and the trees of Forest Knolls.
We are creating a peaceful and relaxing environment that encourages creative thought, collaboration, art and music -- what we hope feels akin to a new Renaissance. We need your help to make our vision a reality! If you are itching to be near the hustle and bustle of the city but not feel stifled by it, this could be the community house for you.
Finding the right group of people who jive together in a big house is hard and takes time. To that end and to help the house stay drama-free and relaxing, we're asking people who are interested in the space to fill out an application for a short stay between 1-3 months.
This is an experiment and we plan to execute and iterate on different ideas and values. A few projects we've already excited about include:
- Showing paintings from local artists
- Hosting classical music events like MuseGroup and SoFar sound
- Brunches and group cooking
- Gardening and planting our own food
- Forest hikes and expeditions
We are pragmatic people who are focused on a few individual passions yet curious to learn about many. If you are interested in staying at Crest for a 1-3 months with the possibility of joining the house full time. Please help us get to know you filling out the form below. We can't wait to meet you and be inspired.
Meet your future roommates and home below:
- Maddie Hall: works on climate change
- Michiel Rauws: peer support counselor, creates wide-scale access to care
- Monica Czarny: yogi, empowers everyone to build the web
- Wojciech Zaremba: runner, meditator, skydiver, AI founder
- Jeeshan Chowdhury: a physician who wants to scale up his care
- Chris Power: a musician who works in the aerospace
Ready to apply?